No matter the company, marketing managers have it rough. They are in charge of a lot — collateral, web, social media, signage, tradeshows, advertising, blog writing, email campaigns, and an organization’s overall brand presence.
We are totally here to help when:
1. Your competitor’s site gets an update:
2. Your website isn’t responsive:
3. Your social is getting no response:
5. Management invests in "new" software for you:
6. You open up a Word doc and see ten different fonts have been used:
7. Your team sends you “professional” pictures taken with their flip phone:
8. Your marketing emails have a 1% open rate:
9. You realize Facebook has gone and changed its algorithm again:
10. Your approved content is named Final_Final2_NewFinal_LastFinal_FinalFinal.doc
11. Your entire day is spent answering requests from your team:
Do you relate a little too well to some of these problems? Let Blue Star Design come to the rescue. Request an assessment to learn more about how our rockstar team can help you gain control of the in-house craziness you are experiencing.